Search This Blog

Thursday, October 20, 2005

JOAN RIVERS BITES BACK AFTER 'RACIST' INSULT...

Joan rivers has suddenly become a very unlikely hero of mine. Most people, especially most white Hollywood people, would agree with Darcus Howe (never heard of him) when he said: "America is one of the most savagely racial places in the world."

Say what you want about Joan Rivers, but she finally had had enough. After more racist comments by Howe, she answered back:

"Wait!" ... "Just stop right now. Black does not offend me. How dare you? How dare you say that? 'Black offends me!' You know nothing about me. How dare you."
Their exchanges culminated with Rivers shrieking: "Don't you dare call me a racist. I'm sorry. How dare you."


Howe was forced to retract his statments about Rivers and left the studio in a snit. A lesson for all of us.

For the entire article from the UK Telegraph, click on the headline.
(Thanks to Drudge)

No comments: