Search This Blog

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Mainstream Media Supports Holder, Thinks He's Learned His Lesson.

The take on Eric Holder's participation in pardons of terrorists and tax cheats.

The American Prospect:
I think Mr. Holder's may actually make him a better steward of the Department of Justice because he has learned a hard lesson


NY Times:
I've learned from that experience. I think that, as perverse as this might sound, I will be a better attorney general, should I be confirmed, having had the Mark Rich experience.


The LA Times:
But that error isn't disqualifying if Holder can demonstrate that he has learned a lesson


Imagine another leader in this situation…

“I have the experience; I have the qualifications having already been a global leader. I have learned from my mistakes.” A. Hitler.

Lessons learned:

o Don’t invade Russia.
o Don’t declare war on the US.
o Treat the Jews better.
o Stop while you’re ahead.

Come on, give the guy a break. We all make mistakes.

No comments: