Search This Blog

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Shocker: People leave firms when pay gets cut

Some top executives did not wait for Obama's Pay Czar to cut their pay. That leaves large, government owned companies run by untalented hacks. Like Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.

Who could have guessed at this outcome? Um, just about everyone who ever worked in the private sector:
Even before the Obama administration formally tightened executive compensation at bailed-out companies, the prospect of pay cuts had led some top employees to depart

1 comment:

PNG said...

And yet, practically all of the *useful* information that I have ever found out has come through the Portal Feeder forum. I do not mean that the other things that I learned were useless, of course … just that I did not use them. Mostly because they were not the right thing for me at the time.