Search This Blog

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Palin's Douchebag Stalker Suddenly Concerned About His Privacy

Joe McGinniss response to reporter coming to his door: "Get off, you're trespassing. I dont want to have to call the Wasilla Police. Get off my property. Now. I'm going to put in the call."

People who live nearby thing that McGinnis' actions are "creepy."

From JammieWearingFool:
You can't make this stuff up. A deranged stalker is now so worried about his own privacy he threatens to call the police on a reporter.

1 comment:

thisishabitforming said...

No Trespassing signs? Calling the cops on reporters?

I guess what's fair for me, ain't so fair for thee.

Sounds about right for today's liberal media.

If he wants a real job, he should be renting next door to Bill and Hill and let us know who else Bill is "offering" non paid advisory panel positions to.

But then I know I'm dreaming.