Search This Blog

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Obama Names Bill Clinton to Presidential Post

Iowahawk does it again: 
"I am gratified that the President-Elect has entrusted me with this important responsibility," said Clinton. "I'm looking forward to getting back behind, and under, the Oval Office desk again. As I have told the President-Elect, I pledge to do whatever I can to serve his historic administration by making sure that none of that bullshit he talked about during the campaign will ever see the light of day. Americans can rest assured that he will be safely confined to the East Wing, as far away as possible from any potentially dangerous office equipment or nuclear buttons."
...

"Let's face it, it's obvious I'm in way over my head here," explained Obama. "Anyone paying attention knows I am a disaster waiting to happen, and who can blame them? I mean, just look at the stock market. That's why I think it's in the best interest of the country that I hand over the reins to people who, whatever their ethical shortcomings, at least have a faint clue about what they're doing. Come on, man. I've got a 401-k, too."
Read the whole thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So I'm trying to get my head around this event.....
Did I just see a sitting president LEAVE HIS POST!!!!

Did this poor excuse for a leader turn the helm of our great nation OVER TO CLINTON!?!?!?

And the lame excuse is HE LEFT HIS WOMAN FOR TOO LONG!??!?!??

Seesh, we really have created a nation of wussies!

Steve