Search This Blog

Saturday, January 07, 2012

Who's "Weird," The Santorums or the Abortionists?

It seems that Santorum is not alone.  Even Lefty Charles Lane of the Washington Post is there to defend him from the haters and Race pimps for whom the Culture of Death is a sacrament. 
I regret that, unlike the Santorums, who presented the body of their child to their children, we did not show Jonathan’s body to our other son, who was six years old at the time. When I told him what had happened, his first question was, “Well, where is the baby?” I tried to explain what a morgue is, and why the baby went there. It was awkward and unsatisfactory -- too abstract. In hindsight, I was not protecting my son from a difficult conversation, I was protecting myself.

1 comment:

thisishabitforming said...

Who are we to tell the Santorums what they can and cannot do in their own home. After all isn't that the argument of liberals everywhere?