Search This Blog

Saturday, June 08, 2013

Hashtag Fun: #NSACalledToTellMe

Via IMAO

#NSACalledToTellMe the 60,000-mile warranty on the car was expiring. To avoid a drone strike, time to extend it.

#NSACalledToTellMe What Happens in Vegas, stays in our Utah data center.

#NSACalledToTellMe I shouldn’t worry cause they’re only targeting terrorists. Oh, and the milk in my fridge is past it’s sell-by date.

#NSACalledToTellMe that I left my garage door open this morning but not to worry, they’ll close it when they leave.

#NSACalledToTellMe they want to survey how my wiretapping experience went. Customer service is important to them.

#NSACalledToTellMe Hey I just met you. And this is crazy. But I listen to all your phone calls. So call anyone, maybe.

#NSACalledToTellMe Every breath you take Every move you make Every bond you break Every step you take I’ll be watching you…

#NSACalledToTellMe my phone bill is due: I told them: you pay it… you’re on it more than I am…

No comments: