Search This Blog

Saturday, November 09, 2013

Cancer Patient's Plan Canceled: 'I Will Pay $95 Fine and Let Nature Take Its Course'


Death Panels arrived earlier than anticipated. 

A cancer patient whose health insurance was canceled due to Obamacare says he will "pay the $95 fine and let nature take its course" rather than "be a burden on my family" with new monthly premiums that are over $1,300 higher under Obamacare.

"I've thought about this long and hard," Bill Elliott told Megyn Kelly Thursday night. "When my insurance comes out, just for me, it will be $1,500 a month with a $13,500 deductible. I'm not going to pay that. If I make it that long, I will pay the $95 fine and let nature take its course." [snip]

Elliott says he has prayed about his decision and feels it is the right thing to do.

"Whatever happens, I believe I'm doing the right thing. I've thought about it and I've prayed about it... To me it's saving my family money and then they'll have money to spend instead of throwing it down the drain like President Obama is wanting us to do," said Elliott.

Elliott says he voted for Obama due to his promise that Americans could keep their plans if they like them.

"I like my doctor. I love my insurance," said Elliott. "They were paying just about everything, including medication and medical devices."

On Thursday, Obama said he was "sorry"

No comments: