Search This Blog

Saturday, May 10, 2014

What's the first thing Obama thinks of in the morning and the last thing he thinks of at night?



It depends on his audience.

Talking to UPS it was jobs:

“But you should know that keeping the economy growing and making sure jobs are available is the first thing I think about when I wake up every morning. It’s the last thing I think about when I go to bed each night.”

On the Jay Leno show:
“The first thing I think about when I wake up and the last thing I think about when I go to bed is making sure that I’m doing everything I can to keep Americans safe,”

Now he's thinking about those Nigerian girls:
every day when I wake up, and I think about young girls in Nigeria or children caught up in the conflict in Syria . . 

Obama is such a bullshitter.  He doesn't even change his words.  How long does it take before the rubes catch on? Apparently you can use the same pick-up line with the same Liberal floozies and they never realize they're being had.

Maybe the Benghazi hearings will reveal what he was thinking when the Ambassador and the brave men who were murdered while waiting for the cavalry that was never sent to rescue them.

No comments: