Now Is The Time At SDA When We Juxtapose:
June 18th, 2015 to Present : In the aftermath of the murders in Charleston, South Carolina, the mainstream media was nothing short of obsessed with finding an explanation and placing blame in very specific directions.
July 17th, 2015 : In the aftermath of the murders in Chattanooga, Tennessee, the mainstream media appears absolutely clueless as to why the murderer did what he did:
- No motive known for gunman opening fire on marines
- 4 Marines killed, a dead suspect and questions of motive
- Chattanooga Terror Investigation Focuses on Suspect's Motive
- FBI Has "No Motive" For Hixson Man Who Carried Out Rampage Against Military Targets
- Chattanooga shootings: FBI sees no terrorism link
And for the cherry on top of this foul tasting sundae, here's a BBC News podcast.
If you have a theory as to why these shootings occurred, you may want to let your local news media know so they can pass on the information to the authorities. They're clearly clueless and dumbfounded at this time