Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Lesbian Trump supporter slams gay Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook

“My message today … is to Robby Mook, Hillary Clinton’s manager,” she said. “You know, I’m 61 years old. I’ve been out of the closet for 40 years. And Mr. Mook is a gay person, just like me. …

“And it’s really flooring the hell out of me that he’s supporting a woman that took money from these countries, from these countries that would take him and his friends or his lover or his partner and throw them off a building and kill them,” she said.

“I’m floored over this,” the woman added. “I had my suspicions that he was, watching him, but before I come out on anybody I had to reup on him and he is (gay). What a freaking disgrace.”

DeplorableCorgiGirl, also known as @DebraMax on Twitter, donned a Trump for President 2016 shirt in the video. She explained that she lived through the worst of the aids epidemic and believes threats and acts of terrorism from radical Islamists that support Clinton present a far scarier situation.

Hillary would sell anyone out and push every gay off a roof to get what she wants.

No comments: