Search This Blog

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Remember what Trump said about winning?



Here's ACE

Trump said we'd be #winning so much we'd be sick of #Winning.

Well so far there's a lot of #Winning -- but I'm not sick of it yet. So I guess he lied.

But I do just sit around sometimes and smile at I-don't-even-know-what. Oh wait, I do know: It's the #Winning.

Sometimes I feel so filled with bliss and contentment I wonder, "Is this how God feels all the time? Because if it is -- Lucky Ducky!"

I don't know which parts of the #Winning I like the most. The being right all the time? Sure, that's good. The gains? I think I might have mentioned my GAINZZ on one or two occasions, right?

Being one of the people laughing in joy as so many around us cry like little babies?

That's pretty good too.

Oh, and there's this: US Geological Survey thinks it has discovered the largest deposit of oil ever known in America.


The US Geological Survey said Tuesday that it found what could be the largest deposit of untapped oil ever discovered in America.
An estimated average of 20 billion barrels of oil and 1.6 billion barrels of natural gas liquids are available for the taking in the Wolfcamp shale, which is in the Midland Basin portion of Texas' Permian Basin.

Based on a West Texas Intermediate crude oil price of $45 per barrel, those deposits are worth about $900 billion.
Gee I wonder if President "I'm gonna make you rich" Trump and the Governor of Texas Greg Abbot -- who is known to hate animals and human beings -- will permit oil companies to actually exploit these Resources of #Win?

I think they will.

So: What are you most thankful for, as far as your ever-growing pile of #Wins and vanquished enemies groveling at your feet for you to give them a quick death, which you absolutely won't give them, because you have an hour to kill before you head over to the 21 Club to eat sushi wrapped in gold flake off the bodies of the finest Asian glamour models and European Formula One racers with really good abs but like not so well-defined that they look like they work at like one of those vain gymrat types but just were born with great genetics like maybe they even have prince-blood in them?

No comments: