Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Why I Just Don't Care About the London Attack


Interesting take
First, "What is it this time?"

Be it the Nice attack in France.
The bombing in Germany's market square.
The Boston marathon bombing.
The Cologne sexual assault party.
The Orlando gay night club shooting.
Or
The hotel bombing in Mumbai.

It's very apparent that nothing new is going to happen. The media will immediately rush to say it wasn't confirmed that it was a Muslim who did this. Then, when it's discovered it was, they will rush out to say Muslims fear a backlash in their communities before the bodies get cold. There will be furor on the internet on the right demanding we "do something about this." And people on the left will rush to say it's racism to point out the attacks came from Muslims.

But in the end NOTHING different will happen.

NOTHING....

I know this shows I no longer have a soul, and yes, I acknowledge there were definitely some non-leftist victims in these attacks, but again my point is not one of morality or ethics. My point is one of acceptance, numbers, and reality. It's hard to attack and kill conservatives in large numbers because those ignorant hick bastards are spread out over rural and suburbanite areas. They don't congregate in downtown areas to "party." And the major metro centers with the richest targets for terrorists tend to have heavily dense populations of leftists.

And while on a human side I do mourn the innocent worker in Mumbai, or the innocent tourist in the twin towers, on the whole I just can't give a fuck when the majority of people who are dying in these attacks are the ones who voted it in. And I REALLY can't give a fuck when for the past 30 years of my life these people are the ones who call me racist, sexist, evil, fascist and "privileged," blame me for all their problems, and likely hate me more than the terrorists themselves do.

He does have a point.

No comments: