Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

John Brennan Tries to Explain: It's Not My Fault I Called Trump a Russian Traitor, I Got Bad Information

John Brennan is a national embarrassment. 

Keep in mind the Barack Obama named him the director of the CIA. 

Are you worried yet?

Brennan on MSNBC: Well, I don't know if I received bad information but I think I suspected there was more than there actually was. I am relieved that it's been determined there was not a criminal conspiracy with the Russian government over our election.

Five days before this he tweeted:
Hmmm...your bizarre tweets and recent temper tantrums reveal your panic over the likelihood the Special Counsel will soon further complicate your life, putting your political & financial future in jeopardy. Fortunately, Lady Justice does not do NDAs.

No comments: