Search This Blog

Saturday, July 06, 2019

The Silence of "The Right:" Why Do We Have to Turn to Leftwingers to Hear Challenges to Leftist Mob Rule

Ace of Spades:

That was Andrew Breitbart's philosophy -- "I take the heat so that others won't have to."

And that's why people loved him, and why people are disgusted with our current go-along-to-get-along cucks and cowards, the grifters and the opportunists, the check-cashers and clock-watchers which currently dominate, and I do mean dominate, the top positions of "conservative" media.

Obviously I don't mean warriors like Michelle Malkin or Colonel Kurt Schlichter. I mean the people you're already thinking of, the people who take the position that "this culture war is so beneath me" and "Let the Garbage People be savaged by antifa until they've learned enough manners to mix with the Civilized People of the nominal right."

He's looking at you: National Review!

No comments: