Search This Blog

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Barack Obama's Teleprompter's Blog

Obama's teleprompter speaks for itself.
Answering Rush

I should say up front that Rush Limbaugh is not my kind of guy. He sometimes speaks from notes, and often off the top of his head. If he really wants to impress the electronics community, he ought to spend some time learning how to use me. Then maybe folks would take him a bit more seriously.

But I digress.


Rush to his credit has identified me as a key player in the White House, and while he didn't formally request an interview with me - nor did he submit his questions for approval with Gibbsy as "real" journalists like John Roberts (little known fact: he was once a Canadian VJ) do - he has posed a number of interesting questions, all of which I will begin answering today in a new, regular feature: Screen Shots with Rush.


Screen Shots will be intermittent today, as I've got my West Coast gig, and The Big Guy has a number of phone calls to make to foreign leaders, and he needs me there in case he needs to appear to pull some hip overseas cultural references off the top of his head. That, and he can watch the first round games on my second screen at the same time.



TOTUS takes form. Rush is spinning off an entire industry.

From Just One Minute, PeterUK comments:
"Obama's teleprompter has its own blog!!!"

There is a rumour that the teleprompter is leaving Obama since there are things that even a teleprompter won't do.


I have a feeling that Team Obama is frantically working to find out who gave the Teleprompter a voice. Would-be messiahs don't handle ridicule well.

No comments: