Search This Blog

Thursday, September 06, 2018

Jim Treacher: "That NYT Op-Ed from That Anonymous Trump Official Was a Terrific Idea"

Jim Treacher does a great parody of the anonymous NY Times editorial
Hello, America. My name is not Mike Pence. I am not the Vice President of the United States.

I work in the White House, and I'm super-important. I do awesome stuff for America every day, like secretly keeping Trump from killing us all and then writing op-eds about how grateful you should be. I want to reiterate right here that I am probably not Mike Pence.


As a White House insider, I can reveal the awful truth: Trump is a stupid stinky fart-face and nobody likes him. He really sucks. If I just let him run around the White House in his big poopy diaper doing president-type stuff all by himself, he would mess it all up and you'd hate him even more than you do now.

You want an example to prove what I'm saying? Fine. One time Trump was eating candy out of a big glass jar, this was during a really important meeting, and he was just gobbling up all this candy. Looked like almond clusters or maybe almond bark. ...

Read the whole thing.

No comments: