Search This Blog

Saturday, May 26, 2007

A Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Experiment

The good, wise folks at Blog P.I. tell me that if I write a nasty blog post about Ron Paul, I might get lots of comments. So let’s take that theory out for a test drive.

First, let’s get their attention: Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul Ron Paul. And, for good measure, Ron Pall.

Second, let’s say this: Ron Paul is not a real Republican.

Third, let’s wonder this: Is Ron Paul crazy?


This sounds like fun. We residents of Tidewater Virginia have a radio talk show host by the name of Tony Macrini. He is a Libertarian with a capital "L." Since the start of the Iraq war he has become impossible to listen to because he has become a johnny-one-note; it's all anti-war all the time.

He is (or was, I have not really listened to him for over a year, ever since my son steered me "Tommy and Rumble") a big supporter of Ron Paul. I would like to know his opinion of Ron Paul now. But, frankly, I don't care enough to listen to him and find out.

That said, Ron Paul has done a lot of damage to the Libertarian Right. He has made them look like fools. He's a nut, and I'm amazed that he has managed to keep his seat in the House.

No comments: