Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

I Hate You, Bristol Palin

The Onion could not have done it any better.  Any mention of Palin in any MSM venue brings out the nuts in flocks.  I noted this in  Palin haters congregate like a flock of demented crows.

Now NRO's David Kahane writes a perect parody that has to be read to be apprecaited.  Excerpt: 
Watching Bristol waltzing about in a slinky dress on national television and coming in third behind Dirty Dancing star Jennifer Grey and Disney’s Kyle Massey is enough to cause me to lose control of my Prius and possibly sideswipe a homeless shelter for unwed lesbian mothers awaiting deployment to Afghanistan in our new post-DADT army. I’m sure I’m not alone in my despair.
You see, we liberals are locked in an eternal profane embrace with you, the Palin family. You are the living, breathing antithesis of everything we hold dear — credentialism, law schools, expensive restaurant meals, gun-free zones, live-in mothers-in-law, the Punahou School, and skinny black ties worn with white shirts. Why can’t we quit you?
Read the whole thing.

No comments: