Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

'What the Hell Do We Have to Lose?'—Trump Sent Malaria Meds to NY to Begin Trials on COVID-19 Patients



This is the difference between an effective leader and the lousy politician ( and the MSM, but I repeat myself).


In Sunday's Coronavirus Task Force update, Trump said that the meds have already been sent to New York to Governor Cuomo:
"He's excited about it like I'm excited about it. Now, will it work? I think it has a really good chance. I think it's worthwhile. Why should we be testing it in a test-tube for a year-and-a-half when we have thousands of people who are very sick. They're very, very sick. And we can use it on those people and maybe make them better. And in some cases maybe save their lives."

It's almost as of the MSM were rooting for people to die.

An NBC reporter last week challenged the president that he was giving "false hope" and "misrepresenting" the impact of the drug. Trump wheeled back and let him have it, saying, "The American people are looking for answers and they're looking for hope and you're doing sensationalism ... And you ought to get back to reporting instead of sensationalism. Let's see if it works. It might and it might not. I happen to feel good about it, but who knows. I've been right a lot. Let's see what happens.

No comments: