Search This Blog

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Union Thug Attacks Tea Party Woman

This Union thug, a member of the Communication Workers of America (in other words, the MSM) decides to punch out a 5 foot one inch woman.

I was taking pictures and video with my phone, and I heard my coworker getting into a heated exchange with one of the protesters. I turned on my iPhone camera and headed over to film it. They were going back and forth, the protester called my colleague a “little sh*t” just as I walked up, which is where the video starts. Then he noticed I was filming. Here’s what happened:



Remember when the Tea Party was protesting and the MSM could not stop talking about their "violence" but no violence ever erupted from the Tea Party?  Here is what the MSM and their muscle in the union wants to do to everyone who opposes them.  This is what the whimps with titles like "editor" or "reporter" really wants to do to conservatives.  Take a good look because this is the erupting id of the MSM.  This is the bearded rage that boils in every Liberal breast.  To quote Darth Vader: "Give in to the Dark Side" Liberal media man "You know you want to."

No comments: