Search This Blog

Friday, May 19, 2006

Lawyer Wanted

From Captain's Quarters we read:

A federal grand jury returned an indictment alleging fraud, corruption, and kickbacks at one of the most prominent legal firms in the class-action lawsuit industry. Milberg Weiss also has two of its partners under personal indictment for a criminal racketeering conspiracy, and the feds want over $200 million in restitution:


That made my day. There IS a way of fighting BIG LAW!

Now I'm looking for a lawyer.

Does anyone know where I can get a lawyer who will represent me and about 300 million other people? I believe that I have a class action case against the law firms that are suing the phone companies for their cooperation with the NSA. It is my judgment that their actions endanger me and the rest of the country by making it harder for the government to find terrorists. The plaintiffs are the American people; the defendants are the ABA and every law firm that has filed suit.

No comments: