Search This Blog

Thursday, August 02, 2012

Who is investigating this blog?


Most people go to a blog to view a particular story.  With the exception of aggregators like DRUDGE or Glenn Reynolds INSTAPUNDIT, the ratio of visits and page views is typically 1 to a little over 1.  In the last day that ratio has been 1 to 10.  In other words each visitor is looking at 10 stories.



Now, I am flattered that my little blog has gotten so much interest that everyone who visits here wants to read the whole thing.  But I have the feeling that I have pissed someone off.  I have not been kind to people who are accustomed to publishing their opinions in a medium that’s mostly one-way: from them to you.  So don’t be surprised if the Empire decides to strike back.



And don’t be surprised if there’s some blowback.  Some people may buy ink by the barrel, but pixels are surprisingly cheap. 

No comments: