Saturday, February 13, 2016
Beyoncé's Super Bowl poster boy for Black Lives Matter was 'high on drugs' then stabbed me and threatened to keep doing it - before he was gunned down by cops, reveals victim
Why is this only reported in the Daily Mail?
- The death of Mario Woods was protested by Beyonce's dance troop at the Super Bowl last Sunday
- Woods was shot by police in San Francisco in December as he allegedly refused to drop a knife and death has become controversial
- Now for first time man he stabbed minutes earlier goes public to tell of his bloody encounter with 26-year-old convicted felon
- Mercel Gardner, also 26, was wounded in the arm by Woods who threatened to 'poke' him again before running off
- Gardner speaks to Daily Mail Online that claims that Woods was innocent are false - but he does not condone police shooting