Search This Blog

Friday, August 12, 2011

"Vote for me, I don't have a clue what to do."


Taranto wrote this about Elizabeth Warren's possible run for the Senate from Massachusetts:
Warren is spending the next few weeks considering running, according to a Massachusetts Democrat assisting her possible campaign. She posted an item to Blue Mass Group, an influential liberal blog for Bay Staters, to make it clear that she's at least considering running.

"In the weeks ahead, I want to hear from you about the challenges we face and how we get our economy growing again," she said. "I also want to hear your ideas about how we can fix what all of us--regardless of party--know is a badly broken political system."
Sounds as though her campaign slogan ought to be "Vote for me, I don't have a clue what to do."


No comments: