Search This Blog

Sunday, February 24, 2013

NY TIMES is trusted source for al-Qaida


The UK Telegraph provided us with a translation of al-Qaeda's 22 tips for dodging drones. When you go to the document you will note that al-Qaida relies on the New York Times to report to them what the American military is up to.
I have said in my article “Strategies of Capabilities for Ansar al-Sharia” that the American retaliation against the Mujahideen military movements in Ibyan province will be restricted to the war of the drone. My expectations have been assured after the recent New York Times leakage that the CIA will handle the situation, and for this, it set up a secret military base for the drones in a neighboring country.* It is important now that we understand this American army strategy and discuss ways to disable this strategy.

This makes Rush Limbaugh's spoof commercial for the NY Times subscription both funny and true.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello guys,

I have really enjoyed reading through your blog. I think you have some quality content there and certainly some very strong opinions. I really like it and I do hope you will carry on writing.

I am looking for passionate writers to join our community of bloggers and I was wondering whether you would consider sharing your posts on Glipho and become a member?

It might be a good idea to give your writing and your blog more exposure while having fun and meeting fellow writers.

Please check us out at glipho.com and give me a shout at hubert@glipho.com for any questions.

Best!
Hubert