Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Lessons from Russia and Venezuela


Barack Hussein Obama was ranting about Fox News the other day.

Bud Norman:

“If you’re struggling — if you’re working but don’t seem to be getting ahead, and over the last 40 years sadly, I think there’s been an effort to either make folks mad at folks at the top or to be mad at folks at the bottom, and I think the effort to suggest that the poor are sponges, leeches, don’t want to work, are lazy, are undeserving got traction. And look, it’s still being propagated. I mean, I have to say that if you watch Fox News on a regular basis, it is a constant menu. They will find folks who make me mad. I don’t know where they find them. They’re all like, ‘I don’t want to work, I just want a free Obamaphone,’ or whatever.” We mean, this is supposed to be like the greatest orator in history or whatever, but we find it unconvincing nonetheless.

It's that pesky First Amendment, but they have solved that problem in Russia, Venezuela and North Korea. Surely anything they can do Obama can do better.

Oh, and if you have a membership at a health club or send your kids to a private school, you're a bad person.

No comments: