Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

At this point, this makes a lot of sense

There was a time when it might have been appropriate to vote for an honorable person as a representative, and trust that he would do the right thing for me and my country.
Now, the logic is reversed.

I evaluate if he or she will do the right thing, i.e., not vote for policies that will continue and accelerate the destruction of our civilization, and trust that he (or now, she) will be honorable.

If he or she is not honorable, I will work to replace him or her with someone who is. I will never vote for anyone, however honorable, who is on the wrong side of our civilization.

That's why I voted for Trump (after my favorite Cruz lost in the primaries), and that's why I would vote for Moore if I lived in Alabama.

Moore is very unlikely to vote for policies that I disfavor, and has essentially zero chance of fondling anybody I care about (assuming for the purposes of this discussion that he is as guilty as we know that Bill C., John K., Ted K., and numerous other Democrats are and were).

Via Althouse comments

No comments: