Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Bumper Stickers

"Peace had a chance."
"If you want to take my gun, why would I trust you?"
"So you're a feminist...that's so cute!"
"What if doing the Hokey-Pokey is what it's all about?"
"Peace Through Superior Firepower."
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup"
Happiness is a beltfed weapon.
Nuke a gay whale for Jesus
"Jesus Saves, Esposito Scores on the Rebound."
"STOP GLOBAL WHINING"
DON'T CONFUSE LEADERSHIP WITH DRIVING SLOW IN THE LEFT LANE
"I've got the perfect body. It's in the trunk and starting to smell...."
"Who cares about Apathy"
United States Marine Corps: When it absolutelty, positively has to be destroyed overnight.
MY KID BEAT UP YOUR HONOR STUDENT"
MY HONOR STUDENT WILL BE YOUR KIDS DEFENSE ATTORNEY.
"Question Rebellion"
"Free Tibet, with qualifying purchase of Nepal. Offer good while supplies last."
"If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate"
"I haven't sold my soul to Satan, but we have worked out a rent to own deal"
"There is a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased that line."
"Hubris is stealing the fire of the gods. Chutzpah is offering to sell it back."
"Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do!"
"This is no ordinary fool you're dealing with."
"If you can read this, you're in range." (usually in small type)
"Practice safe government--use kingdoms."
"Anything not nailed down is mine. Anything I can pry loose is not nailed down." - Say 'hello' to Mr. Crowbar!
"If this is tourist season, what's the bag limit?"
"A child of five could understand this. Fetch me a child of five."
"Carpe per diem"
"Question Authority--ask me anything"
"I wasn't born Republican, Democrat, or yesterday"
"Yesterday was the LAST day for complaints!"
Jesus loves you; Allah wants you dead.
"I'll forgive Jane Fonda when the Jews forgive Hitler".
"Except for ending Slavery, Fascism, Nazism, and Communism WAR has never solved anything."
I CAN'T GO TO WORK TODAY. THE VOICES TOLD ME TO STAY HOME AND CLEAN THE GUNS.
"One by one, the penguins are stealing my sanity."

No comments: