Search This Blog

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Rick Moran: Morality Police

Rick Moran at Right Wing Nuthouse has the vapors about Ann Coulter’s use of the term “faggot.” He is anxious that “his” side of the political spectrum “…deny any of you lefties an opening.”

So we must throw Ann under the bus and to prove our good intentions he encourages us to write to editors and publishers attempting to end Ann’s career.

I left a reply to his post disagreeing with his position. He evidently did not like it because he deleted it, and then came to my website with the following comment:


Before you accuse people of deleting comments they don't like on their blog, I suggest you read their comment policy.

No obscenity.
No insulting the host personally.
No insulting other commenters.

Easy. Simple. Something any masturbating monkey could do.

Obviously, you couldn't.

Now I could have been either obscene or insulting in my comment, but you’ll never know because he deleted it.

But to answer the curious: my comments are never obscene and I avoid insults.

But is there any question that his comment was both obscene and insulting?

I suggest that you read Moran’s post because in it this self proclaimed upholder of verbal propriety uses terms such as:

…shut the F**k ...

...goal is to starve the witch

.... one of those mouth breathers

I frankly don’t give a shit what you think of my arguments

You really have to try to be that stupid and shallow. I mean, it requires a herculean effort to be such an idiot

What a moron.


I don’t presume to tell you what to think of the Rick Moran who presumes to tell us what to think about Ann Coulter. But I want it known that Rick Moran does not speak for me.

No comments: