Search This Blog

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Obama Supporter Assaults Female McCain Volunteer in New York

This is how the victim describes it:

I said, “What are you doing? You can’t do that!” And he was red in the face screaming, “You people are ridiculous!” And I said, “Yeah, whatever, but you can’t do that.”
So I reached for the sign that he ripped up, and he grabbed another sign, broke it, and ripped it to shreds. And when I said, “You can’t do that,” he took the stick from the sign and started beating me on the head with it. He broke the skin on my head, he scratched my wrist, and almost broke my glasses, and then he left.
I followed him down the stairs to the subway until I could get the police and I said, “You’re not going to get away with it.” And as soon as he saw the police he immediately went calm. He still had the stick in his hand, and you could see the injury on my face, and he admitted it. He was arrested. He actually said, “I don’t know why I did this. It’s just those signs, and this election, it has me so upset.”

The woman victim.

The attacker.

The MSM is obsesses with unconfirmed reports of voices in the crowd at McCain/Palin rallies. When Obama supporters actually attack McCain supporters, there’s dead silence.

What came over him? Probably a hangover after that MSNBC election coverage. He might as well have continued living a benign life if the one-sided media election coverage and the Democratic Party’s scorched-earth propaganda strategy hadn’t turned this New Yorker into an enraged, quixotic attack machine slaying Republican “dragons” in the middle of a liberal city.

I suspect that if the roles were reversed and some angry Republican man had launched an unprovoked attack on a frail, bespectacled, Obama-supporting female the media would have had a field day, never letting this story off the front pages up until the election.

Will the media run with a story of an Obama supporter who went berserk at the sight of McCain signs and repeatedly struck a woman volunteer on the head with a stick?


Nah, Dana Milbank is too busy accusing the Secret Service of blocking his access to Sarah Palin. and keeping him from hearing the hate a Palin rallies.

No comments: