EXCLUSIVE: 'The old white ppl…knock dem TF out!' Waukesha suspect shared social media posts promoting violence towards white people and claiming black people were the 'true Hebrews'
- WARNING, GRAPHIC CONTENT
- Darrell Brooks Jr., 39, is charged with five counts of first-degree intentional homicide and more charges are pending, prosecutors said Tuesday
- Social media posts show the suspect was a staunch supporter of BLM and also encouraged 'knocking out white people'
- 'so when we start bakk knokkin white people TF out ion wanna hear it...the old white ppl 2, KNOKK DEM TF OUT!! PERIOD,' he wrote in June 2020
- Five of the six victims - all white - who died on Sunday were aged 52 to 82 and part of a Waukesha club known as the Dancing Grannies
- Victims of November 21 attack are Virginia Sorenson, 79, Leanna Owens, 71, Tamara Durand, 52, Jane Kulich, 52, and 82-year-old Wilhelm Hospel
- On Tuesday eight-year-old Jackson Sparks was named by relatives as the sixth victim, having died in hospital from his injuries
- Brooks was bailed out of jail on November 19 after posting a $1,000 cash bond on charges of battery, disorderly conduct, bail jumping and resisting an officer