Search This Blog

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Military Recruiting Centers Bulging with Eager Gay Enlistees


San Francisco – Ever since he was a little boy, Toni Johanson dreamed of being a pilot in the United States Air Force. One summer during a family vacation in the Florida Keys, Toni had vivid fantasies of standing on the deck of a U.S. Naval ship dressed in well fitted white bell bottoms as he drifted out to sea with hundreds of other physically fit, similarly dressed men. But whether his taut body was sheathed with camouflage army fatigues or stiff and rigid navy whites or blues, Toni throbbed with an insatiable desire to spend his days with the men of the U.S. Armed Forces.

But that dream was shattered when he was sixteen and arrested in a motel with his tenth grade industrial arts teacher.


Claire Mcfunkelstein is a professional revolutionary from Asheville, NC. ...“Now, don’t get me wrong, I’ve never been a fan of the military industrial complex. Murder is something I’ve marched against my entire life. I spit on Vietnam vets in the seventies and I’ve marched to stop congress from funding the coffers of institutionalized war and destruction. But if my gay and lesbian, bi-sexual and transgendered friends want to be a part of an organization that kills babies and rapes women, then they damn well better be welcomed with open arms.”

No comments: