Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

N Y Times eyes asset sales

The vultures are circling as the death spiral accelerates.

I want them to put their personal fortunes into the paper trying to keep it afloat. I want to see the columnists banding together to work without pay. I want the unions to demand higher pay and benefits. I want to see shareholder suits claiming breach of fiduciary responsibility and claw backs of executive compensation. I want to see them sued for contaminating the environment with toxins in the paper and ink. I want to see articles claiming they have the problems under control because I know that's an indication of desperation. And when it fails I want to see them on a street corner selling pencils.


That's when I'll click my BIC.

Faster please.

No comments: