Search This Blog

Friday, January 01, 2010

Generational de-assimilation.

Mark Steyn coins a new term for 2010: Generational de-assimilation.

Lots of lazy assumptions are being put to rest this century.

The assumption that electing a “Black” President will eliminate America’s racial tensions.

The assumption that the scientific establishment is only interested in truth. Climategate!

The assumption that more education will lead to wiser, more intelligent, people.

And the assumption that the people of the world are moving from a tribal, superstitious, religion-ridden model to an accepting, multicultural, atheist-rationalist way of thinking.

So why was Abdulfarouk Umar Muttalab trying to kill people for religious, tribal and cultural reasons while (in Steyn's words):

“In this family, yet again, the dad is an entirely assimilated member of the transnational elite. His son wants a global caliphate run on Wahhabist lines.”

1 comment:

Nivetha said...

Hello Virginian,
I am a news blogger, i found your webpage very impressive. Keep that work nice... I updating my news blog with current news.. Can you give link to my news blog. Its my request to review and give link to me.. Thanks for consideration of my request
My news blog is Today News Updates(http://2daynewsupdates.blogspot.com/)