The press told us that the FBI was searching for nuclear secrets that Trump was hiding and planning to sell. Well, maybe not ....
1. Biden was directly involved despite lying that he found out by reading the news.
2. Timeline of the Trump Targeting Is Suspect
3. Not So Fast Joe — Trump’s Executive Privilege Can’t Be So Quickly Sidestepped
4. Members of the Investigative Team Saw Confidential Attorney-Client Documents
5. DOJ Seized a Lot of Personal Material
6. FBI Suggested Trump Committed a Crime by Returning a Torn-Up Document to the NARA
7. Leaks Look Bad Too
Those “unfortunate” leaks provide further proof of the politicization of this entire affair: In three weeks’ time, Mar-a-Lago has sprung more leaks than have escaped from Special Counsel John Durham’s team over three years. And while the special master may not be able to silence the deep-state leakers, he or she will provide a check to the Biden administration.