Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Rosie O'Donnell Comments on Condi Rice Becoming President

From the Corner on RN Online:

No Wonder the Housewives Are Desperate [Kathryn Jean Lopez]

This is an exchange from The View today:


Behar: “A black female Republican can win, is my opinion, in this country.”



Walters: “Then you're talking about Condoleeza.”



Behar: “Condoleeza could possibly run.”



Rosie O’Donnell: “I don't think she could win, because I think she’s like that person on Scooby Doo who unzips themself and then it's Dick Cheney's evil twin brother is inside of her. That’s what I think.”



Behar: “I'm not sure about that, because I think she has her own opinions. And I don’t know if that’s a hundred percent that she’s not following orders right now, but if she was in the position, she would change.”



O’Donnell: “Ooh, Scooby, I think that scary man with the ring is actually the ghost!”

No comments: