Search This Blog

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Frank Ideas To Reinvigorate The Republican Party By Frank J.

It's pretty universally well known that the Republicans are in huge trouble as they've lost a number of special elections that I don't know much about but all the smart people say are very important. At least I know I don't care much more Republicans anymore; they lately just seem like a less mincing version of the Democrats. Frankly, things are so bad that for Republicans that if the Democrats don't get the White House and huge gains in the House and Senate, they should really all jump off a bridge for sucking that much.
The new face of the Republican Party?

So the Republicans obviously need a new strategy if they want to regain power, and talking about how bad the other side is just ain't it. Everyone knows the Democrats suck, but do they know if the Republicans don't suck? I sure don't. Republicans really need to be for something. For instance, they can't just hope to win saying how bad liberals are; they need to be for something such as for punching liberals since they're so bad. Now, I'm no Karl Rove -- I don't even like the taste of souls -- but here are my ideas for a stronger, reinvigorated Republican Party.

FRANK IDEAS FOR THE REPUBLICAN PARTY TO REINVIGORATE THE REPUBLICAN PARTY

* Cut Pork: ..
* Punch the Hippies:

And 5 other ideas that make sense.

No comments: