- Kelsey Kendall, Staff Writer for the Virginian Pilot, does not think that people that come to this continent from another continent are immigrants.
- Associated Press provides most of the content for the Virginian Pilot, which continues Jihad against President Trump.
- Stop the presses; a poll finds people losing confidence in banks due to bank failures.
- A high school dropout who knows nothing about flying finds his nomination to head the FAA under Biden is in trouble.
- Eye drops are killing people.
- Virginian Pilot thinks that John Fetterman, who was elected to the Senate after denying that his stroke left him mentally impaired, a lie aided by willing co-conspirators in the media, who is in the hospital for mental problems, is "setting an important example."
- Public editors continue to print letters denying that 40,000 hours of video disproves the media narrative about January 6th.
- Another editorial pitting teachers against parents.
Search This Blog
Thursday, March 23, 2023
The world according to the Virginian Pilot, March 23, 2023
Posted by Moneyrunner at 7:29 AM
Labels: Fisking the Virginian Pilot
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment