Book he authored in 1977 advocates for extreme totalitarian measures to control the population
Forced abortions. Mass sterilization. A "Planetary Regime" with the power of life and death over American citizens.
The tyrannical fantasies of a madman? Or merely the opinions of the person now in control of science policy in the United States? Or both?
These ideas (among many other equally horrifying recommendations) were put forth by John Holdren, whom Barack Obama has recently appointed Director of the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy, Assistant to the President for Science and Technology, and Co-Chair of the President's Council of Advisors on Science and Technology -- informally known as the United States' Science Czar. In a book Holdren co-authored in 1977, the man now firmly in control of science policy in this country wrote that:
• Women could be forced to abort their pregnancies, whether they wanted to or not;
• The population at large could be sterilized by infertility drugs intentionally put into the nation's drinking water or in food;
• Single mothers and teen mothers should have their babies seized from them against their will and given away to other couples to raise;
• People who "contribute to social deterioration" (i.e. undesirables) "can be required by law to exercise reproductive responsibility" -- in other words, be compelled to have abortions or be sterilized.
• A transnational "Planetary Regime" should assume control of the global economy and also dictate the most intimate details of Americans' lives -- using an armed international police force.
Come on, this has to be an Internet hoax, right?
Click on the link for images from the book itself. We have a person in high government office to whom the "banality of evil" applies.
Mass sterilization of humans though drugs in the water supply is OK as long as it doesn't harm livestock
A "Planetary Regime" should control the global economy and dictate by force the number of children allowed to be born
This is getting beyond strange and borders on frightening. The President of the US spent 20 years in a church run by a racist bigot who wished God to damn America - Jeremiah Wright; he pals around with violent Leftists who were responsible to bombing people and facilities - Bill Ayers, and appoints a would-be eugenics Fascist to be his science czar. Who else does he know, admire and want to help him run the country?