Search This Blog

Sunday, May 11, 2008

McCain for President; Obama for GQ Model.

Get out the kneepads, the MSM wants to have sex with Obama.



Via Michelle Malkin

“Breaking news video:” Journalists ogle Obama
By Michelle Malkin • May 9, 2008 03:44 PM You know, when I read about this CNN video via Allahpundit yesterday, I threw up a little in my mouth. The clip of female journalists on a plane moaning as they watch Barack Obama talking on a cell phone was actually filed under “breaking news video” on the CNN website with the caption, “Obama in jeans: Sen. Barack Obama surprises the press corps by wearing jeans.”

Now, the video’s on YouTube. And it really should have a content warning advising viewers to watch it only on a completely empty stomach. Several members of the press corps yell at an agent to “sit down” because she’s obstructing their view. They giggle and sigh “You’re killing us” as he straddles across a row of seats and they furiously click away on their cameras.

Kneepads, ladies?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't care what the blogs or the media says, Obama is the real deal.

I will be proudly voting for the candidate who inspires me to be the change I wish to be.

I post on FreeRepublic but am an "Obama Republican."

Moneyrunner said...

Thanks for your reply. I have posted my thoughts on your reply in a separate post HERE