Search This Blog

Monday, May 14, 2012

"I killed bin Laden"

Frank J. at IMAO
“On this anniversary of Osama bin Laden’s death,” President Obama told the press, “it’s important to remember how awesome it was that it was my say so that made bin Laden dead. I still remember making that momentous decision.”
* * * *
“Okay, I need a yes or no on getting bin Laden,” the general told Obama.
“Could you explain the options again?” Obama asked.
The general sighed. “‘Yes’ means we will send SEALs in to get bin Laden. ‘No’ means we will not send SEALs in to get bin Laden.”
Obama nodded. “I’ve made a decision: I vote ‘Present’.”
“That wasn’t one of the options! Here, we’ll try something new.” The general held out a colorful ball in each hand. “If you pick the red ball, we get bin Laden. If you choose the blue ball, we don’t get bin Laden. So pick a ball.”
Obama studied the two balls carefully. “I want a purple one.”
* * * *
“And who can forget the heroism of the Navy SEALs?” Obama continued in his speech. “Well, I often do when telling the harrowing tale of how I made the decision to get bin Laden, but the SEALs deserve at least some credit. I still remember personally greeting them after they did their minor part in stopping bin Laden.”

Read the whole thing.

No comments: