Search This Blog

Friday, June 26, 2015

I'm Not Arguing to Keep It, But This Is Not Really About the Confederate Flag in South Carolina


Rush Limbaugh

RUSH: Okay. Look at me. I have a prediction. Look at me. I have a prediction. I just said it's not gonna stop with the Confederate flag because it's not about the Confederate flag. It is about destroying the South as a political force. It's about isolating, targeting, and identifying the South as Dylann Roof. Not Charleston, South Carolina, the South. That's what the leftists' effort on the Confederate flag are. Do not doubt me, folks.

And I'll make another prediction to you. The next flag that will come under assault, and it will not be long, is the American flag. Do not look at me that way. It makes perfect sense. If you take a look at the timeline of progressive events, their speed and rapidity with which the left is conducting this assault on all of these American traditions and institutions, if you don't think the American flag's in their crosshairs down the road, you had better stop and reconsider.

The American flag is what? It's the symbol of America. The left what? Doesn't like this country very much and never has and it's getting angrier and angrier about it seemingly every day. The American flag stands for the United States of America and, as such, everything that's wrong with it. And you wait. It isn't gonna be long before the American flag is gonna cause chills, fear, scary thoughts, it's gonna make me nervous, the American flag, when I see the American flag, it's a symbol of hate.

You wait, folks. You wait. And then what are the Republicans gonna do? We'll be the first among them to say yep, we need a redesign. Yep, we need to get into the twenty first. Just saying. I'm just saying. Hang in there, be tough.

No comments: