This is how America's Ruling Class lives.
- A-list celebrities, musicians and politicians began rolling into Martha's Vineyard Friday afternoon ahead of Barrack Obama's 60th birthday celebration
- Among the biggest arrivals are John Legend and Chrissy Teigen, who flew in just after 3:00pm seen in exclusive DailyMail.com photos
- DailyMail.com has also learned that Jay-Z and Beyoncé are already on the island as is George Clooney who, along with Oprah Winfrey, are just some of the big names believed to have made the final cut on the guest list
- The 500-guest birthday celebration was 'scaled back' earlier this week to a small gathering with close friends and family due to Covid concerns
- But one local businessman on Friday quipped that Obama has an expanded definition of what constitutes a 'close friend'
- 'His close friends apparently include his golfing buddies, politicians, celebrities. Those people are here on the island and I doubt he'll be turning them all away,' the local said
- A vast marquee was seen being erected behind the Obama's waterfront property as workmen busily put up the canvas and set up catering equipment
- On Thursday DailyMail.com photos show Barack Obama hitting the links at the Farm Neck Club Thursday ahead of his 60th birthday celebration in Martha's Vineyard
- 'Just make sure you get a good picture of me!' Obama joked to our DailyMail.com photographers as he enjoyed a round of golf with three friends